- An invigorating, patent-pending tonic based on jiaogulan – Asia’s legendary immortality herb*
- The ultimate adaptogen – jiaogulan helps the body to adapt to stresses of all kinds*
- Enhanced with 21 health-promoting supernutrients from around the world*
- Provides the antioxidant capacity of 15 servings of fruits and vegetables…in just 4 ounces*
- Shown to improve microcirculation (enhances nitric oxide)*
Features & Benefits
Jule of the Orient® is an energizing blend of Jiaogulan (jee-ow-goo-lahn) — known in China as the “Immortality Herb” — and 21 carefully selected, health-promoting supernutrients from around the world. Jule gives you the adaptogens, phytonutrients, and antioxidants that you need to live life to the fullest!
- Features a jiaogulan blend, providing a high level of bioactive gypenoside saponins along with the entire spectrum of health-promoting nutrients from the freeze-dried whole herb and juice pressed from the leaf, stem, and root.
- Phytonutrient-rich formula delivers the antioxidant capacity of 15 servings of fruits and vegetables in just 4 ounces. *
- As a tonic with unsurpassed super-adaptogenic qualities, Jule brings balance to the body under a wide range of stressful circumstances.*
- Offers powerful anti-aging and immune system support.*
- Formulated with 21 carefully selected synergistic supernutrients for optimal health and wellness.
- Delivers smooth, long-lasting energy that you can really feel! *
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (1 fl. oz./30 mL)
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
|Ingredients: Reconstituted blend of jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) from standardized high gypenoside saponin plant extract, freeze-dried whole herb and juice from leaf, stem and root; standardized extracts of whole Lycium barbarum fruit, açai fruit, Japanese sophora bud, amalaki fruit, aronia fruit, astragalus root, camu-camu fruit, codonopsis root, elderberry fruit, ginger root, jujube fruit, longan fruit, luo han guo fruit, pomegranate fruit, rhodiola root, schisandra fruit and bilberry fruit; blueberry juice, lychee fruit juice, cranberry juice and cherry juice concentrate, in a base of organic cane juice with natural flavors, malic acid (fruit acid to balance pH), and less than 1/10th of 1% sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate added to maintain freshness.|
Recommended Use: Drink 1 to 2 ounces twice daily. If desired, Jule can be mixed with water or the beverage of your choice.
- Shake well before using and refrigerate after opening.
- Do not use if seal around cap is broken.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.